Personal Data Protection Officer
Personal information is any information that can identify an individual. An identifiable individual is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, especially by identifiers such as name, identification number, location information, network identifier, or by one or more factors inherent in physical, physiological, genetic, mental, the economic, cultural, or social identity of that individual.
1) Who is responsible for the security of the collected personal information?
AEKS d.o.o. is responsible for the security of the collected personal information.
Your data will be processed by AEKS d.o.o. as a processing manager and sometimes also as an executor based on a legal work contract with you. In order to protect personal data, to enable their processing and to exercise your rights as respondents whose personal data is processed, personal data may be transferred to the natural and / or legal persons with whom we cooperate based on our contractual or legal obligations (e.g., accounting, law firms, public authorities).
2) What personal information do we process?
Personal information we process may include:
- information for concluding a contract and making and maintaining contacts such as first and last name, first and last name of parents, date and place of birth, type and number of identification document, address of residence, residence, personal identification number, gender, citizenship, occupation-business function , postal address, photos, landline number, fax number, mobile number, e-mail;
- information relating to invoicing and payment processing;
- any further information that is strictly necessary for the purpose of fulfilling the obligations arising from the contractual relationship or which has been voluntarily provided to us, such as instructions, specific requests and orders, CVs, etc.;
- information previously collected and independent of our activity, which we collect through publicly available registers, records and records;
- details of mutual communication (written correspondence, etc.) as well as conversations conducted to the extent necessary for the exercise of the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship.
- How do we collect personal information?
We collect and process your personal information as appropriate, including:
- when and if the collection of personal data is necessary for the purpose of establishing a contractual relationship and exercising rights and obligations therefrom;
- when you contact us directly or through electronic communications or through the contact form provided on our website https://www.aeks.hr and / or with our employees for the purpose of establishing a business relationship or expressing interest for the purpose of pursuing a business relationship, especially at the time of processing an order for the performance of our services;
- when our employees contact you for the purpose of establishing a business relationship or expressing interest for the purpose of establishing a business relationship;
- for the purpose of distributing promotional material and promoting our products and services;
- We collect and process your personal information through third parties in certain circumstances. For example, we may collect personal information from a legal entity with which you are affiliated, other legal entities with which your legal entity is affiliated, other publicly available registers, records and records.
- Are you required to provide us personal information?
In principle, you give us all personal information voluntarily; as a rule, there are no negative or harmful consequences if you choose not to share your personal information with us. Certain personal information is necessary on a legal or business basis, such as information necessary for the creation of an invoice, etc. For certain services or activities, such as promotional activities, you also need certain information that you provide to us solely for a specific purpose and you can withdraw it at any time (for example newsletter), explained in more detail below.
Any voluntary consent may be withdrawn by giving a written statement at any time. An oral statement of denial of consent will be taken into account in the event that there are justifiable circumstances that make it impossible to make a written statement.
However, in addition to the above, there are circumstances where AEKS d.o.o. cannot undertake business activities, including legal actions, without your personal information, such as when personal information is necessary to establish a legal relationship, process your instructions, requests and requests, and for the purpose of submitting promotional material.
In all these cases, the collection and processing of your personal information is a prerequisite for the provision of our services, except where there is some other legal basis for collecting it, such as a legal or contractual basis.
- The purposes for which we process personal information
We process personal information solely for the following purposes:
- for the purpose of establishing a contractual relationship and exercising rights and obligations therefrom;
- for the purposes of marketing, publicity and propaganda and the production and delivery of promotional material;
- for the purpose of managing and administering business processes related to the performance of contracts and the exercise of rights and obligations thereof, including payment processing, bookkeeping purposes, auditing, collection of receivables and support services in connection therewith;
- for the purpose of harmonization and fulfilment of our legal obligations, as well as obligations that may arise from the law of the European Union as well as the rights of third countries to the extent applicable and to the extent and content in which the said rights do not contravene the law of the Republic of Croatia;
- to analyse and improve our services and to communicate with you;
- for the purpose of protecting security and managing access to our business premises, IT and communication system, online platforms, Internet sites;
- for the purpose of respecting court decisions and decisions of public bodies and legal persons with public authority and exercising our rights and interests based on the law;
- for the purpose of keeping statistics on our business;
- for any purpose deemed necessary for the achievement of some of the purposes indicated above.
In cases where you have given us express consent to the processing of your personal information, we may process your personal information for the following purposes:
- for the purpose of contacting you regarding the products and services we offer including the submission of brochures, offers, newsletters;
- market analysis and other promotional activities.
For the purpose of marketing communications communication, provided that such obligation is required by law, we will only send you information in respect of which you have given your consent and only until such time as you withdraw the consent. We will not use your personal information to take any other action or create a profile other than as set out here.
Depending on the purpose for which we process your personal information, we may process your personal information on the following legal bases:
- if you have consented to the processing of your personal data for one or more purposes;
- processing is necessary to execute the contract to which you are a party or to take action at your request before entering into the contract;
- processing is necessary to comply with our legal obligations;
- processing is necessary to protect your key interests;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95 / 46 / EC and the Law on Implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- With whom can we share your personal information?
We may share your personal information in the following circumstances:
We may transfer your personal information on a confidential basis when necessary to fulfil our contractual obligations, for administrative purposes, for invoicing purposes, for the additional protection of your personal information (backups or back-ups), for the purpose of securing and protecting our contract based on rights and legal interests as well as other justified business purposes.
We may share your personal information with external associates such as law firms, accounting services, tax advisers, credit bureaus and financial institutions, business entities with which cooperation is necessary to obtain the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship, debt collection agencies, public law bodies and bodies with public authority, when necessary for the protection of contractual rights and / or claims, or when it is in the public interest or legal obligation.
We may share your personal information with third parties to whom we have transferred, or ceded rights from a contractual relationship with you.
We are also authorized to instruct third parties to process your personal information on our behalf and for our account, and in accordance with our instructions as processing manager, in which case we assume responsibility for the confidentiality and security of your personal information. In this case, AEKS d.o.o. remains fully responsible to you for the security and confidentiality of your personal information and will use all necessary measures required by applicable regulations to ensure the integrity and security of your personal information.
We may also use your personal information for statistical purposes to monitor visits and use of our web sites for the purpose of developing our business and improving the quality of web pages.
After all, we may disclose your personal information to a third party only if you give us consent to such a thing, whether the consent is contained in a separate document or constitutes a separate clause of the contract, if it is a legal obligation or an obligation to act in accordance with the order of a court or other public body or body. with public authority.
- Personal information of third parties you provide to us
- Protection of personal data
We will protect your personal information by applying appropriate technical and organizational-security measures, in accordance with internal regulations and procedures regarding the storage, access, disclosure and access to personal information. Personal data may be stored in paper form, stored in special electronic systems of personal data protection with us or with our contract partners.
- Transfer of personal information
In case of transfer of personal data to the countries of the European Union or the European Economic Area, or countries that do not provide the same degree of protection of personal data as in Croatia, we will take all necessary measures to ensure that the degree of protection of your personal data meets the requirements of the Regulation and other applicable regulations Of the Republic of Croatia.
- Changes to personal information
Should any of the personal information you provide us change (for example your e-mail, residence address, etc.) or if you become aware that we have inaccurate personal information, please let us know by sending an e-mail to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org AEKS d.o.o. is not responsible for any losses that would result from inaccurate, false, flawed or incomplete personal information provided to us.
- How long we keep personal information
Your personal data will be deleted when the reasonable need to keep it for a specific purpose ceases, or to the extent that it is applicable when you withdraw your consent, provided that we are not obliged to keep personal data on another legal basis (for example, legal obligations). In any case, we will keep your personal information for as long as there is a need to keep it for the purpose of realizing the rights and obligations arising from the concluded contract or business relationship, including the need for forced collection of a claim.
- Your rights
Subject to the conditions prescribed by the Decree or regulations of the Republic of Croatia, you have: (i) the right to withdraw the consent (if the processing of personal data is based on the consent, and there is no other legal basis for it); (ii) the right of access to the personal data collected; (iii) the right to access and receive information; (iv) the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold; (v) the right to request modification / correction of the personal data collected or to restrict processing; (vi) the right to delete personal data; (vii) the right to transfer personal data collected; (viii) the right to object to the processing of personal data. Should you opt for any of the foregoing, please contact us by emailing us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
When submitting, we may ask you to prove your identity by submitting a valid copy of your identity document that can be used to establish your identity in order to comply with applicable regulations and to prevent the unauthorized disclosure of personal information. We reserve the right to charge you additional fees if you abuse your right to access personal information, for example in the case of making repeated requests or requesting additional copies of documents without a reasonable basis. We will review all your requests and complaints we receive and respond to them in a timely manner.
If you are not satisfied with our response, you can refer your complaint to the body responsible for personal data protection (Personal Data Protection Agency, http://azop.hr/). Upon your request, we will provide you with updated contact information of the body responsible for personal data protection.
- How to contact us
This policy was last updated on August 1, 2019Ova izjava primjenjuje se od 25. ožujka 2019. do opoziva od strane AEKS d.o.o.